Bye Bye 2008

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

I thought that I would commemorate the occasion with the top ten things I am looking forward to in 2009:

  1. Getting Married! Woo!
  2. Graduating with my M.Ed.
  3. Passing comprehensive exams - I have to in order to graduate, and it will relieve me from a lot of studying and stress so that I can get back to the fun of wedding planning (Yay!)
  4. The fiance graduating from Supply Corps School
  5. The births of so many friends' children (Baby Rolland and Babies Mazzio, to name a few)
  6. Engagement Pictures
  7. Moving somewhere new! We have no idea where we are going until April. Gotta love the Navy right?
  8. A real, salaried j-o-b. 
  9. Decorating new dwelling place
  10. First married holidays
I will conclude with the "White Christmas"picture that I meant to post of Lake Wissota covered in snow...as I am sure that it still looks just like this

I am also looking forward to this being all green and lovely again before July :)

What are you all most excited for in 2009?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP