Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy New Year's Eve everyone!
I thought that I would commemorate the occasion with the top ten things I am looking forward to in 2009:
- Getting Married! Woo!
- Graduating with my M.Ed.
- Passing comprehensive exams - I have to in order to graduate, and it will relieve me from a lot of studying and stress so that I can get back to the fun of wedding planning (Yay!)
- The fiance graduating from Supply Corps School
- The births of so many friends' children (Baby Rolland and Babies Mazzio, to name a few)
- Engagement Pictures
- Moving somewhere new! We have no idea where we are going until April. Gotta love the Navy right?
- A real, salaried j-o-b.
- Decorating new dwelling place
- First married holidays
I am also looking forward to this being all green and lovely again before July :)
What are you all most excited for in 2009?