and 7 days later...

Monday, December 1, 2008

Wow! It has been a whole week since my last post. I apologize profusely to my devoted readers :)

I will blame this lack of posting on a vacation where cable internet was unreachable and also on my general frustration with DSL...but do not fret, for there are plenty of things to talk about and reveal this week!

First and foremost I would just like to say that the wedding is officially real. Now that we have seen so many friends and family and been able to talk about and reflect on what this means for us, it is so much more, well, real - for lack of a better word.

We were so blessed to have spent time with people that we love over the last week and are amazed at how willing, and excited even, they all are at coming to be with us in Wisconsin, of all places. As we sat in traffic for hours and hours and hours yesterday {more on that later} we were able to really wonder at how we have been so fortunate to have such amazing people come into our lives.

So, thanks. To all of you.

Get excited for much information to come!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP