Just a Little Spray

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

As I have previously mentioned, I adore these initial letters

{via Martha}


Now, other brides have done DIY moss covered letters, such as Mrs. Lemon of Weddingbee fame:
{these lovelies are via SMP}


And still other brides have done DIY flower covered letters, such as Mrs. Ladybug, again from Weddingbee fame:
{actually Mrs. Ladybug's creations}


While I loved each of these ideas, I was not in love with moss for our setting {and I assumed that our dog would probably eat the moss before I could get it glued on letters} and I couldn't reconcile myself to what color flowers to go with...I decided to go easy.


Today I made these little $5 lovelies thanks to Hobby Lobby and a bottle of Krylon Copper Spray Paint:

{via me}

They took about 10 minutes max.

Simplicity at it's best!

2 comments:

Megan My Dear December 10, 2008  

pretty!!!

Anonymous December 10, 2008  

that looks awesome!

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP