I Love Paper.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

It all started in 2000. That's when I joined the yearbook staff.

Since the most fantastic episode of The Causeway to ever come out was published in 2002 (editors myself and my bff Corey) I have pretty much had an obsession with document design.

So when it comes to Save the Dates, Invitations, Menus, Programs, pretty much everything that gets printed, I have been all over the place with ideas.

The bottom line is that there will need to be a lot of information, as most people are traveling...

Now there is the Pocket Fold Invitation which is classic and I have always loved:


Then I stumbled across accordion invitations, which are just so yummy:



There are the booklet invitations of course, and I found the most FUN idea for an insert booklet:

I think something not so rounded would be my style, but wouldn't Navy Blue with a little copper grommet be fab?

2 comments:

Anonymous October 12, 2008  

Oh I love that last one! It was so cool!

SarahOehler October 13, 2008  

Hey Courtney-
I love hearing about your wedding planning. I'm glad you are having so much fun with it. We did a pocket fold thing (like the example in your blog) for our save the dates - so if you need help or an example let me know and I'll send one your way.

Sarah

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP