What a Party!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Not Wedding was f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s. The food, the music, the clothes, the food...oh, wait, did I mention the food?

Here is a sneak peek of my pictures...


Oh, and did I also forget to mention that I won something fabulous, courtesy of my bestest friend Linds? It was the only prize that I really wanted {since most of them were Atlanta based}

...ready?

FREE CALLIGRAPHY for our invitations, courtesy of Brown Linen & Co.!

I am so excited because this is a detail that I have been drooling over for a long time, but was definitely not in our budget - until now!

Here are some beautiful examples of Abany's work:


Yay! Best weekend. Ever.

1 comments:

Anonymous November 18, 2008  

oh. my. word. best. gift. ever. i'm jealous. (and oh so happy for you, of course :) )

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP