Coming Soon {tomorrow}

Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Fabulous Friend Fridays"

As you may have noticed on the header image of my blog it states my claim as a "professional bridesmaid".

I have been in a lot of weddings {not quite 27, but getting there} and have attended even more.

I have been so privileged and honored to be involved in each of these celebrations. Each of my friends' fabulous weddings have influenced some idea of how I wanted my own wedding to be someday.

So, in honor of them, I will be showing some photos and thoughts from their days...and the debut is coming tomorrow! {and it is a surprise} Get excited!

[married friends, if you would like to be featured, or would prefer not to be, email me :)]

1 comments:

♥ Kat ♥ November 14, 2008  

You are so ridiculously adorable.

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP