...and I have a problem making decisions.

Monday, November 17, 2008

After perusing the lover-ly photo blog of one Leigh Miller, of Leigh Miller Photography, I am currently in love with:

These table numbers,

these low arrangements
{maybe with those fantastic pearl candles from before...}

and tall {and cost effective} arrangements like these:
Our tablecloths will be navy, so I think fresh, white arrangements with little pops of green would look so crisp and clean. How did y'all figure out your flower ideas, when there are so many fabulous ones out there?

2 comments:

Megan My Dear November 17, 2008  

LOVE the metal house number as a table number.

Anonymous November 20, 2008  

I Love those ideas, especially the table numbers

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP