Craziness.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So it has been a whole week. wow.

I know that I promised an explanation of past stress and drama in my last post and here it is in summary:

Some very well meaning people who we love and who love us very much called with some concerns about scheduling and dates for the wedding, in contrast with what the Navy has planned for Austin. It was quite hectic for a while and had already been a major point of stress for me so needless to say, others pointing out things that I was only 97% sure on myself did not equal a good mood for Courtney Rae.

But, it is all ok now. We are back up to 99% sure that we will be getting married on July 17th. Woo!

More updates to come :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP