Behind the curve...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

According to my handy dandy new Martha Stewart Wedding Planning Tools, and the checklist that goes along with it, I have 118 tasks to complete before my wedding will be completely planned.

23 of these should be completed by TOMORROW.

::le sigh::

In any case, I know that this list will change and shift as we progress through all of this, but there is a cutesy little motivator in my tools:


As you check things off the little bride and groom move closer and closer to one another! Trรจs cute.

First up: Pick a date!

2 comments:

veganmegan September 11, 2008  

martha stewart weddings is my favorite thing ever. you are awesome! you will pull it together!

Hale September 12, 2008  

This is too unbelievably cute! I love it!

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP