Behind the curve...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

According to my handy dandy new Martha Stewart Wedding Planning Tools, and the checklist that goes along with it, I have 118 tasks to complete before my wedding will be completely planned.

23 of these should be completed by TOMORROW.

::le sigh::

In any case, I know that this list will change and shift as we progress through all of this, but there is a cutesy little motivator in my tools:


As you check things off the little bride and groom move closer and closer to one another! Trรจs cute.

First up: Pick a date!

2 comments:

Megan My Dear September 11, 2008  

martha stewart weddings is my favorite thing ever. you are awesome! you will pull it together!

Anonymous September 12, 2008  

This is too unbelievably cute! I love it!

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP