hey! remember me?

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I am still here! Working diligently on wedding projects, I swear to you, though I have not blogged one bit.

In the meantime I was worrying about graduating and getting from Georgia to Wisconsin!

 {this is me with our fabulous faculty, minus the equally fabulous Dr. E}

Oh yeah! and printing, assembling and mailing our invitations; sending my bridesmaids travel bags; picking up my dress; ordering veils; spray painting vases for centerpieces; painting our card box; crafting my own flower hair fascinator; trying to find a new cake lady (since ours can't change for our new date) and setting up appointments with every vendor in town.

Updates to come!

3 comments:

Anonymous May 15, 2009  

Congrats on graduating btw! Didn't know that even happened! Was anyone able to come to it?

Megan My Dear May 15, 2009  

congrats are in order!

I love the bag and LOVE the invite! You have been a busy bee! lots of love to you!

Megan My Dear May 15, 2009  

oh! i forgot to tell you that I tried this headband on at anthropolgie and thought it would be really great for wedding festivities: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-764222489388660755&id=844601&parentid=ACC_HAIR&pushId=ACC_HAIR&prepushId=ACC_HAIR&popId=ACCESSORIES&sortProperties=&navCount=3&navAction=jump&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=bla&colorName=BLACK

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP