Bombarded by Photos

Friday, April 3, 2009

I got an email from Alyssa the other day saying that our DVD full of images is ready and on the way to us! As tired as I am of looking at photos of myself (I can only imagine what it will be like with the actual wedding photos) I am super excited and can't wait to share them with you all!

For now though I am going to share some shots of our wedding bands. (And no sadly, those are not our invitations they were laying on in the previous teaser shot...as our invitations haven't actually been printed yet...I'll get back to that later.) Anywho, I took these shots using the ever popular Anne Ruthmann tutorial and some time I had available to waste...not that I claim to be any good at this, but you know.


Enjoy!

 
 
  
  
 

 
 

1 comments:

Megan My Dear April 03, 2009  

beautiful!!! i love the azaleas!

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP