and we're back {for real this time}

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I know that my blogging has been severely lacking lately, but I have an excuse. A good one.

Comprehensive Exams.

A week ago yesterday I took a test that will determine whether or not I get to graduate with my M.Ed. this May, like I am supposed to. This led to not only intense studying, but tons of guilt when I was doing anything other than studying, which definitely affected my blogging.

But- they are over now, so I am back to the fun of wedding planning! I have tons of updates for you all and posts that I have been promising for a while, I promise that I will get to them all. Besides, I went to an ACTUAL Paper Source yesterday and you KNOW you want to hear about that!

Thanks for sticking with me!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP