Recap Outline

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

As I tackle these wedding recaps, and since I am an English major at heart, I figured that the best bet would be to first outline these thoughts - chronologically. I briefly considered just writing a novella, but thought if I break it up it would be easier for everyone to stomach.

Recaps will occur as follows:

  1. Rehearsal Day
    1. Lunch
    2. Rehearsal
    3. Leinenkugel's Tour and The View
    4. Rehearsal Dinner
    5. Bachelorette Festivities! {thankfully no pictures of the Bachelor activities exist}
  2. Wedding Day
    1. Salon and Getting Ready
    2. First Look
    3. Wedding Party shots
    4. Getting to the church
    5. Ceremony
    6. Family Shots
    7. First Dance and Dinner
    8. The Sunset
    9. Toasts
    10. The Cake Story
    11. Dancing
    12. Bouquet/Garter Toss
    13. We're on a boat!
  3. The Day After
    1. Brunch
    2. The Mall of America
Ok, so this is what you can all hold me to! It will be quite some time to get through all of this, but I will, I swear, and hopefully our video will get here soon so I can interject some of those clips as well as photos.

Here we go!

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP