Girly Sleepover

Friday, October 1, 2010

 So, I said next we would wrap up rehearsal night with a post on the gifts given to the ladies and gents - buuuut, I can't find those dang photos. So, I will have to come back to that, moving on.


Some of us had some fun with the hats that decorated the bathroom...

After wrapping up a lovely evening on the lake, we ladies headed back to my parents house for a good old fashioned girly sleepover. The boys went off to do, well, all sorts of things that I would rather not write about :)

My amazing ladies gifted me with some pretty underthings for my new married life, and then gifted me with the new traditional OSL bridal gift - an initial necklace of my new last name. I was so excited!


We gossiped a bit and laughed a lot and then, well, we hit the hay. The next day was a big one!

3 comments:

Jessica and Adam Herndon October 01, 2010  

Ahhh I love the picture with the OSL necklace!! What a great idea...I shouldn't have been the first to get married and miss out on the newer traditions ;).

Courtney October 01, 2010  

Don't worry Jess! We will find a time to get you one! <3

wholesale wedding dresses May 30, 2011  

red evening dresses
red evening dresses

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP