Girly Sleepover

Friday, October 1, 2010

 So, I said next we would wrap up rehearsal night with a post on the gifts given to the ladies and gents - buuuut, I can't find those dang photos. So, I will have to come back to that, moving on.


Some of us had some fun with the hats that decorated the bathroom...

After wrapping up a lovely evening on the lake, we ladies headed back to my parents house for a good old fashioned girly sleepover. The boys went off to do, well, all sorts of things that I would rather not write about :)

My amazing ladies gifted me with some pretty underthings for my new married life, and then gifted me with the new traditional OSL bridal gift - an initial necklace of my new last name. I was so excited!


We gossiped a bit and laughed a lot and then, well, we hit the hay. The next day was a big one!

4 comments:

Jessica and Adam Herndon October 01, 2010  

Ahhh I love the picture with the OSL necklace!! What a great idea...I shouldn't have been the first to get married and miss out on the newer traditions ;).

Courtney October 01, 2010  

Don't worry Jess! We will find a time to get you one! <3

wholesale wedding dresses May 30, 2011  

red evening dresses
red evening dresses

7d488b40-64aa-11e0-a4dc-000bcdcb2996 June 28, 2011  

formal wear we are matchless. The cocktail dresses are perfect for the occasion colorful wedding dresses and suit the need of different strata of the society and various age groups of people. colorful wedding dresses The prom dresses we offer are magnificent and gorgeous that makes you distinct in the crowd. colorful wedding dresses

  © Blogger template Nightingale by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP